- Aside the enthralling music and dance that the play is laced with, Kobina Ansah has littered the piece with some thought-provoking quotes that will set everybody thinking so deeply about life. Here are a few;
This July promises to be amazing as Ghanaian playwright, Kobina Ansah, is set to unveil his new suspenseful play, THE BOY CALLED A GIRL. The 11-cast family play, set in a dance studio, is pregnant with a great plot that will hurl its audience into a new world of bewilderment.
Not a usual theatrical piece, the musical stage play is slated for National Theatre on July 20th at 4pm and 8pm. Aside the enthralling music and dance that the play is laced with, Kobina Ansah has littered the piece with some thought-provoking quotes that will set everybody thinking so deeply about life. Here are a few;
1. “A cassock can cover a man’s skin but never their character!”― Pastor Ronny.
2. “The Ghanaian problem is a character problem.”― Tee Bone.
3. “Everything rises and falls on self-control.”― Adez
4. “For a hard thing to be overcome, a hard thing must be done.”― Pastor Ronny.
5. “Never too early to educate your child on sex. What you don’t teach them, another will… but wrongly.”― Adez.
6. “Be careful whom you trust. When they hurt you, no one will believe you when you tell them.”― Ewura.
7. “Just because we weren’t treated right by our parents doesn’t mean we should treat our children same. At a point in time, someone ought to break the cycle.”― Adez.
8. “If men without character lead men without character, a nation soon becomes a disaster waiting to happen”― Tee Bone.
9. “How we treat our fellow men is how we will treat God if we met him in flesh.”― Pastor Ronny.
10. “Fears can happen, especially when you are preoccupied with them.”― Adez.
Source: Scribe News